Ali

Ali
Beauty, fashion, and just life.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My first post

My first post

Hi, I'm Alissa, but you can call me Ali. Or anything you want :D In the future, I hope to be posting makeup and hair tutorials. 
Anyway, here's some things you should know about me :)
1. I was born in Germany.
2. I've been playing guitar since age 7.
3. I've moved 4 times in my life. 
4. I love singing and dancing. 
5. I love drawing and making art. 
6. Pink is my favourite color (how childish, i know)
7. My favourite shows are PLL, Awkward., Tosh.0, Downton abbey, etc...
8. My favourite you tubers are Zoella, Bethany Mota, Smosh, Pewdiepie, Cutiepie, Tyler Oakley, and lots more :3
9. I do competition singing 
10. My favourite celebrity is Jennifer Lawrence. 

Well, that was all about me. There's more to tell but in good time, my lovelies. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish to! :) xo